1.0 In Mozilla Firefox
In Firefox, user need to import both TM Root CA and SubCA certificates (e.g tmrootca.cer & tmsubca.cer files) into its Trusted Root Store. This can be done if there are a links to download the certificate files into user's computer from Infoblast mainpage. User shall then follow the steps as below to successfully have the https connection.
1. A message as below shall be displayed if you try to access https connection without both TM Root CA and SubCA certificates loaded into Firefox Trusted Root Store.
2. After you have download both certificates files from Infoblast mainpage, click Tools Options.
3. Click Encryption tab and hit View Certificates button.
4. Click Authorities tab and hit Import button.
5. Choose TM
6. Check a checkbox as below. Click OK.
7. You shall see
that the TM
8. Choose eCert SubCA certificates file from your computer and click Open button.
9. Check a checkbox as below. Click OK.
10. eCert SubCA
certificate are inside Mozilla
11. Next, you need to close current Firefox browser (to clear current session) and re-launch a new session of Firefox. Go back to Infoblast mainpage via https. The secured connection should be successfully establish as below screenshot.
12. On bottom right side of the browser, you shall see a padlock icon indicates a secured connection as below. Click on the icon.
13. This window shall be displayed. Click on View Certificate.
14. The SSL Certificate information shall be displayed.
15. Click on Details tab and you will get more details such as algorithms used, certificate validity etc.
Copyright © 2008, TM Applied Business Bhd. All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions